Are you seeking for some tips on how to setup Netgear wifi extender N300 through Netgear genie? If yes, then you are at right place. Here, in this post we will provide step to step instructions for Netgear Wifi Extender N300 Setup through Netgear Genie. So let’s start:
Connect Extender With Netgear Genie Smart Setup
- Before, we start Netgear extender setup it is recommended to place the extender next to the router. After installation gets completed, you can place it anywhere in-between the router and the dead zone.
- Now, connect your extender with the power outlet and wait until it turns completely ON.
- Take a laptop or computer and open any web browser.
- Connect to the Netgear genie page by entering the IP address i.e. 192.168.1.250.
- Now, Netgear genie will scan all the available networks.
- Select the Wi-Fi network from the available list and click ‘Continue’. If you find any problem, you can go to www mywifiextfix com.
- Enter the password in the ‘Network password’ field.
- In the name field, enter the SSID and click ‘Continue’.
- Enter ‘Password’ again if prompted.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- You are now connected to the network.
- Now, you can place the Netgear extender where you want to be and enjoy the network speed.
If you still face any issue while setting up Netgear Extender N300, then feel free to contact experts.