Pool covers are used to protect the pool from debris and other bacteria. The pools should be closed each winter season to prevent it from being damaged by water freezing and snow.
During the winter, the pools must be drained 18 inches below the skimmers and must also be fully covered. You can get rollers and pool coversfrom various online sources.
But before you put the covers and after it has been used, it must be cleaned like other pool supplies and cleanliness must be maintained. To do this, here are some tips:
1. Place a submersible pump in the cover area that is immersed in the deepest part of the water.
2. Place the outlet hose into a large place and turn the pool pump.
3. Make sure to always check the pump. The pump takes in water and this process will also take the leaves in your pool. In this, the pump input device pool will be deleted. Clearing this part can take place in a few days.
4. If there is a lot of dead leaves and other unwanted debris in the pool, better use a skimmer pole to take the debris off. poles skimmer can be purchased in any store pool supplies.
After removing the leaves in water, leaving the amount of release of the water pump for the pool cover to clean well.
5. You can now place the pool cover over the pool as you fill the pool with water. This will ensure the cleanliness of the water before using it in the summer or spring. Leave the lid until you're through.
6. After the pool is completely filled with water, the lid must be removed when the pool is used. With the help of 2-3 people, either flat on the ground.