In selecting the right window film for your home or office, you will first want to ask yourself the question, "Why do I want to tint the window?" There will be some general answers, and in the end, they all will lead to the selection of the highest grade house and business window tinting available.
The most common answer to why I want to tint the window is followed by the benefits of window tint:
· I want to reduce solar heat coming through the windows. The window tints reduce up to 80% of the sun's heat coming through the windows by reflecting it away from your home.
· I want to reduce my furniture fading. Window tint blocks up to 99% of the ultraviolet rays that cause fading of drapes, furniture, artwork and even flooring.
· I want to reduce the annoying glare. Window tint helps reduce annoying glare by up to 93%.
· I want privacy and security. Window tint helps hold the glass in the frame when struck to prevent flying glass and dangerous shards, protecting against one of the greatest dangers for your family, which is the threat of broken glass.
· I want to reduce heat loss in winter. The tint of the windows reduces heat loss through your windows by reflecting back to your room.
· I want to save money, reduce my electric bill and help the environment by going green and not wasting energy.
Window tinting was originally developed as a way to reduce energy waste around the year by controlling solar heat in the summer and retain heat in the winter, so using less, paying less and saving money.