After completing the setup part, you can log in to the extender to change or view the default settings of it.
The steps for Netgear Wi-Fi extender login are discussed here as under. If you find any problem understanding any step, you can contact the experts.
- Open the browser on your computer or smart device which is connected to the extender and select the extender SSID.
- If the router and extender use different SSID, then go to Mywifiext.net and press ‘Enter’.
- If the SSIDs are the same, then enter the default IP address in the address bar.
- Click to login.
- A login window will be displayed where you need to enter the username and password. If the username and password are not known to you, then click ‘Reset password’ or call to get assistance from experts.
- Press ‘Enter’ after entering the details in the required field.
- A status window will now open from where you can easily open the extender menu.
- Click to view settings and adjust them according to your preference. Like for example, if you want to change the frequency band, name of the network or password then everything is available under this page.
This is how you can log in to the range extender with the help of a computer or smartphone. If you come across any error while attempting to open the page, you have to contact the extender experts available 24×7.