Swimming pool contractors know that owning a pool or spa can sometimes be a confusing event when it comes to upkeep and maintenance. You can browse
http://www.automaticpoolenclosure.com/covered-pool.html to know more about the automatic swimming pool covers.
Hiring a service contractor to provide service and maintenance after the swimming pool or spa has been installed in order to keep it in great working order and as a way to keep the water clean, clear and always swimmable.
Here are tips for spa and swimming pool maintenance and care:
· If you do not have a retractable cover you will need a place to store it when you enjoy the water. Talk with your contractor about the storage place for the cover – you could even build a seating area that can double as an area to put the cover.
· Either you or your contractor should use a waterproof marker to write the operating pressure on your swimming pool filter needs to be recorded after installing a new filter or after cleaning the old one.
· All manuals and operating instructions should be in an easily accessible location. There are times when you may think there is a big problem with the timer when it can only be a problem that needs to be reprogrammed.
· Emptying the pool as soon as you hear thunder or see lightning and did not get back in the water until 20 minutes have past from the last time you hear thunder.
· The correct way to vacuum your pool between service visits the pool is to work slowly around the pool or spa. Work under the walls and along the floor. Take your time because if you move quickly you will only generate dirt, making it difficult to remove.